Sunday 25 November 2012

Making the image: Autumn Adventure

This is a shot I've had planned for a while. I even did a drawing!
Perfect!

I had the idea while doing my first child portrait shoot. I had the basket for one shot and had bought some balloons for another... it just seemed the obvious thing to do. I wanted it to have an autumnal feel and of course I wanted my niece Millie to come play photos with me.

I had a location in mind, I bought all the props I needed, for some reason I felt really self concious buying 4 meters of rope from B&Q. Once I got to the location I knew it wasn't right. I spent the rest of the day driving round the Lincolnshire Wolds looking for one that would work but to no avail.

5 weeks later I finally found the time to try this one again... this time in my sisters back garden.
Laura assisting me as always




1 comment:

  1. Good informative post mate. Nice to see the Gif of all the steps, and the finished image is fantastic. Have to say though, Laura doesn't look to cheerfull holding those baloons :-)

    ReplyDelete